Sunday, June 27, 2010

My Weekend...

FRIDAY

It was our turn to host playgroup... something mom and I LOVE to do now that we are in the new house...

I was excited that I was going to get to see my friends!


The swing was a hit...






So was mom's coloring/snack station...



and dress up...




and sharing...


Madison took my picture...


and Stella and I played...


She's our future banker...


Miss Angela and Jacob recently announced they are moving back to San Francisco, I'm heartbroken! He was going to be my prom date (I've seen him in a tux)...


SATURDAY

Saturday morning I asked daddy to get my legos out...


and it was just one of those days where it clicked...


I built higher and higher...


Then we headed to the pool to wear me out before naptime...


NOBODY was there!


Oh how I love swimming with daddy...


Saturday night Nana and Grandad came over to babysit so mommy and daddy could have a date night. They went to dinner and saw Grown Ups which they really enjoyed! Thanks Nana and Grandad!


SUNDAY

Nana and Grandad stayed the night so I got to play with them this morning...


I showed them how I hang from the trapeze...


and rings...


We took a picture to remember their visit, it's so nice to have them right down the road.


After naptime...

The pool!


Super Monkey!


This is my $5 Walmart 4th of July swimsuit...


I'm ready for my week of patriotic clothes...


I was walking around the house saying "I'm an American Girl"...


Mmm... popsicles at the pool!

No comments: