Saturday, June 19, 2010

Little Gym & The Pool...

We missed a Little Gym class while we were on vacation so today was my make up class, I was super excited because daddy got to go with me...


I was so excited to see Mr. Nick & Mr. Mitch again...


Daddy and I did warm up...


Including lots of forward rolls...


We beat our rhythm sticks...


and I showed him my awesome ring skills...


He helped me walk the balance beam...


and I mastered the low one on my own...


When I get really determined I stick my tongue out. :)

Daddy showed me how to do toe touches on the rings...


and I worked on my bear crawl...


I L-O-V-E Little Gym!


We finished the class with our drums...


and headed to lunch...


after naptime we got ready for an afternoon at the pool...


Amazingly I kept my visor on the entire time we were there...


Working on my splits...


Getting pretty close!


We expected BIG crowds at the pool, but amazingly it was pretty quiet...


It is such a fun way to spend the afternoon when it's 100 degrees outside!


Before we headed to dinner tonight I gave Maggie some love... she's really becoming one of my best friends...

No comments: