Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tuesday & Wednesday...

Tuesday morning I agreed that it was time for a haircut so we called Ms. Christy & Addi over to play. It really amazes mommy how well I behave during haircuts with Ms. Christy, I hope she's willing to cut my hair for a long time!


Addi enjoyed sliding while I got my new do!


I know you can't tell I got it cut, but I promise she took off a good inch. What's amazing is when she cuts some layers into it, I don't get as many tangles and it makes my mornings MUCH better!


After my haircut we headed to Vista Ridge Mall to hit the Gymboree Red Balloon Sale & play...


and slide...


and climb...


Wednesday morning we got dressed in one of mommy's favorite Gymboree outfits...


and I showed mommy the many faces of Milla...












Then we headed to the library for library time...


and to the park to play with Austin...


We are good playmates...


He even gave me a hug...


I am NOT a fan of the park in June and spent most of the time saying "let's find some shade"... HA! If you know my mom you know she says that a lot!


30 minutes at the park equaled a 3 hour nap so we decided to head to the pool to wear me out again!


Mom just thinks this swimsuit is WAY too cute...


she asked me to show her how Snow White smiles and this is what she got... she thinks I look like Katie Holmes here...


oh and this is how Cinderella smiles... pretty similar huh?


We had a GREAT time at the pool and mom was having so much fun singing Toddler Tunes with me she didn't want to put me to bed... what a great day!

No comments: