Friday, June 18, 2010

Shrek, The Pool & Chuck E Cheese...

One thing I love about movie day? I get to leave the house with my blankies! Mom thinks they are acceptable at the movie...


I was super excited to find out we were going back to the movies...


We saw Shrek 3 and there were PRINCESSES! I loved it!


Oh Rexie came too... he served as 1/2 keep the monsters away protection & 1/2 pillow...


Thursday afternoon we had a swim playdate...


When mom walks in after naptime in her swimsuit I get SO excited!


Look how long my legs are in a swimsuit!


We met Ava and her mommy at the pool for a tea party...


This little plastic tea set kept all us girls entertained for a LONG time!


Ava wasn't sure how to play with a 2 1/2 year old (I don't take direction from kids very well) but mom encouraged her to keep trying...


After daddy got off from work he joined us at the pool...

I call this ice skating...


With my floaties on I've become VERY independent... I just go off on my own and say "I do it by myself"...


I had a snack with my friend Thomas while I was there too...


This morning it was time for Lucky 07's playgroup...


and today was extra special...


because it was at every kid's favorite place...


Chuck E Cheese!


I hadn't been there in a long time and every time we drive by one I ask mommy "what is that"... she always says "I don't know"... but now I KNOW!


I rode all the little kiddie rides...


and the horsey too...


I enjoyed the slide...


and gave Barney a kiss...


After Chuck E Cheese we ran into Grapevine Mills to walk...


I served mommy some ice cream from the ice cream truck...


and then tonight after dinner we went to Milwaukee Joes and got REAL ice cream!


Ahhh summer!

No comments: