Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Library, A Pool Day & Girl's Lunch...

Summer days are flying by and mom is putting down the camera more and more to just hang out with me (and use some of the nifty new parenting techniques that she is learning in her parenting class)...

Tuesday we headed to the library for story time...


But I wanted to take some pictures first...


Every trip to the pool my hair gets a little lighter...


and again this summer I'm living in Carter's light weight cotton shirts and dresses, they are just the best playwear...


Library time is ok, but the best part is reading books with mommy and picking out a few to take home...


Wednesday we had a special treat and got to go to the Heritage Waterpark with our Wednesday playgroup...


I had just as much fun as I had last year ...


and Ms. Christi brought watermelon... yum!


The boys...


Me chillin'...


I get lots of compliments on my puddle jumper... it's a coast guard certified lifejacket and you can get them at Academy and some Walmart and Targets. They are made by a company called Stearns...


Sweet Addie...


We went home and took a nap and headed to our pool that afternoon. A sure sign of summer is 2 trips to the pool in one day!

Today we went to our Thursday movie. It was Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs and I loved it. Mom is still shocked at how well I do during the movie...

Now my behavior at lunch afterward... well that's another story. Let's just say I was full of popcorn and had just sat still for an hour and a half and I didn't have an ounce of patience left! Lesson learned! Mom bought herself a piece of cheesecake out of my allowance as a reward for dealing with me. :)

No comments: