Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Little Gym, A Playdate & A Big Girl Bed!!!

Oh how I love my dog! I've become really attached to her lately...


She even lets Rainbow go for rides...


I love giving her kisses and hugs...


Monday morning was my first Little Gym class of the summer... mom spent the entire time wondering why we ever stopped???


I was a little nervous at first and I wanted Tinkerbell with me...


This class is SUPER fun because it's all 21/2 & 3 year olds! See Sophia? I'm so excited that I get to see her every week now!


Look at me jumping!


I walked the beam...


and Coach Nick helped me do a BIG forward roll...


I was SO nervous around him at first, but by the end of the class I was letting him spot me on everything...


I love the rings...


and we learned how to jump off of things with our feet together...


Which I LOVED!


Coach Nick had a friend assisting him, these two guys are GREAT spotters!


after I fell, I decided to pay MUCH more attention!


See me paying more attention?


Instead of having the big bouncy balls we had little foam baseballs and we learned how to pitch...


Seriously... I don't think I ever had this much fun at ASI...


Pure bliss!


Monday evening we were invited to the community pool with Thomas and his mommy...


Isn't it beautiful??


Daddy joined us after work...


and practiced his throws... Listen to me say "do it again" over and over...


I had my monkey towel to keep me warm...


This morning we were stuck at home waiting for my new bed so Nathan and his mommy came over to play...


and eat lunch...


We were practicing our "strong man" moves...


Can you believe it? My big girl bed!


Isn't it pretty? I picked out my sheets...


Soon the crib will go away (mom wasn't sure if I would be ready to sleep in my big girl bed right away)...


But I really like it!


My friends liked my bed too (I asked daddy to take this picture)...


Note from mom: Oh sweet Milla, amazingly you turning 2 1/2 and potty training didn't make me emotional, but seeing your little body in that big twin bed just made my heart melt. I can imagine you having sleepovers and staying up late, I can imagine sleeping on the trundle when you don't feel well or have a nightmare. I just can't believe you are growing up so fast!


I think you are going to love your bed!


and just to lighten the mood Milla asked her daddy to take pictures of her while she was pottying tonight...


She also wanted to show the bed delivery guys her pee today...


and loved Miss Carrie cheering her on!

No comments: