Friday, June 4, 2010

Mall & Jump Zone...

So yesterday we had outing 2 with no diapers. I'm still wearing "panty protectors" in the car (pull-ups over my panties) but otherwise I'm in panties the whole time we are out and to say that mommy hasn't relaxed all week would be an understatement!

Our outing... Grapevine Mills Mall (mom knows where all the bathrooms are from when she was pregnant with me)...


Gotta love cotton dresses!


So every time we passed a bathroom mom asked me if I needed to go. Finally we got into the Disney Store, picked out some new princesses and I started doing the "pee-pee dance"... Mom whisked me away in her arms to the bathroom and I MADE IT! I didn't even complain that I had to leave the Disney Store (and walk past the carousel to get there)...

As a reward I got to ride the carousel...


Thursday was also my pool day... it's all I wanted to do, I went through 3 bathing suits and drove mommy a little nuts. Amazingly though, no accidents at all!


Here I am in the same swimsuit last summer...


Funny huh? Mom says 2 pieces are best for potty training!


Today I was SUPER excited to hear that we had playgroup!


I was trying to give Tinkerbell a piggyback ride...


We headed to Jump Zone in Southlake for $5 Fridays...


In all honesty, mom would rather pay the $2 extra dollars and have less people there... it was a zoo!


I ventured up the big slide...


and kept flipping on the way down!


I played on the sit and spin...


and found Brooklyn...


We played together most of the playdate...


Here we are last May, amazing how much we've grown up!


Now we are full fledged kids!


We spent a good 20 minutes jumping off this little wall...


It was VERY fun!


Then we ran in circles...


and got completely exhausted!


Thank you Brooklyn for being such a special friend to me!


Keira was there too, though she spent most of the play date playing with her sweet brother...


Here I am jumping off the wall...


Brooklyn and I seesawed... and I went the whole play date without an accident! Woo hoo!


After naptime mom dodged the baby pool by offering up the sink...


It kept me occupied for a good 30 minutes until daddy got home!


and I had a blast!

No comments: