Sunday, June 13, 2010

Weekend Catch-up & Zuzi's Birthday Party...

Friday night we headed out to dinner at Uncle Julios... my favorite...


I enjoyed driving my princesses through tunnels in their school bus while we waited for our food. :)


Saturday we headed to Grapevine Mills to ride the carousel and ride the train...


It's such an easy place to hang out on an overcast Saturday...


This afternoon we had a special treat... Zuzi's birthday party!


To say I was excited would be an understatement!


Even better? We got to eat cake BEFORE we went swimming!!!


Zuzi did a great job blowing out his candles...


and I was super excited to see my friends...


Sophia LOVED the cake. HA!


While I longed...


and longed to swim...


Cute bathing suit huh? Mom has had to buy me bikini/tankini's for the rest of the summer because they are WAY easier with potty training!


I always have to ride the dolphin at Emler...


Ok I have my life jacket on... let's go!


Mom shot a few pictures of us before she jumped in...


The slide was awesome! Zuzi went down...


and then Sophia...


and then me...


The 2nd time I went it was SO fast this was the best picture mom got...


I spent the rest of the party jumping into the pool from the side...


It was the most fun ever!


Mom even caught me...


Can you tell it exhausted me?


Happy birthday Zuzi! Thanks for inviting me to your awesome swim party!

No comments: