Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Little Gym Monday...

Mom just thought I looked so grown up putting on my shoes...


and like she said, the patriotic theme continues...


Mom always has to laugh at my bobble head pictures...


We headed to Little Gym to play with our friends...


I was pretending to be Shrek (my favorite movie right now)...


Oh how I love the sticks...


But what I love even more are forward rolls... I bet I did 50 of them during class!


Every once in a while I would take a break from rolling and try something else...


Like climbing this big crazy tower...


Which was kind of scary...


For me and mommy...


Tickles...


I practiced my bar moves...


and was so excited to see the bubbles...


Mr. Mitch blew a big bubble just for me...


Drums at the end of class...


We are missing next Monday so I'll be going 10 days without Little Gym... how will I survive???

No comments: