Saturday, September 6, 2008

9 Months Old!!!

Can you believe I'm 9 months old? I've now been apart of this crazy world for the same amount of time as I spent in mommy's tummy. Crazy!

Nonetheless mom realized tonight that she never helped me do my 8 month update! We didn't send out pictures or anything!

Here are some updates...
  • I have 4 teeth (2 more are coming in currently on the bottom)
  • My hair has really grown in and it's curly in the front on most days...
  • I still love to stand and have started standing on my own for a couple of seconds at a time
  • I'm figuring out this pulling up thing
  • I'm a rolling machine, I can get to one side of the room to the other (good thing since I refuse to crawl!)
  • I have become a reader... I love Goodnight Moon!
  • I sleep 12 hours a night most nights and go to bed at 8pm.
  • I have total control over my walker now and can go anywhere in the house with it... I LOVE playing hiding go seek with daddy
  • I love peekaboo
  • Mum mums are still my favorite food
  • I love water! Bath time and pool time are my favorite activities
  • I finished swim lessons and did really well
  • I take 2 naps a day totaling 3 hours
  • I have mastered the sippy cup even though mom forgets to give it to me most of the time
  • I say baba and mama and talk just about constantly... I love to mimic mom and dad.
  • I love to play the tap tap game where I tap on the table and then someone taps back... repeat over and over again until I start laughing hysterically!
We don't know how much I weigh or my measurements... my pediatrician doesn't do 9 month appointments... but mom will try to weigh me tomorrow...

Ok time for picture overload from today...

This morning I slept in until 9am (13 hours of sleep) and was ready to go have some serious fun! We headed to Boys Ranch Park to play and feed the ducks. It is SO much more fun to play at the park with both mom and dad!


Here I am on the slide back on June 30th... wow I've grown!

Check me and daddy out at the top of the slide...

"Are we really going to go down that?"



"Are you ready mommy... we're coming down!!!"


"Wwwweee..." I don't look like I enjoyed it as much as I did... we ended up going down twice.





This elephant is SO much fun!


Daddy made him go really fast and I got super excited!


Definitely one of my favorite places to ride... mom would let me do it more often if I didn't pull her hair so hard!


After playing at the park we headed over to feed the ducks... mom was s


"Come here ducky duckies..."


"What do you mean we're out of bread dad?"



Look daddy and I are making the same face... do we look alike?


There weren't any infant swings available, so mom decided we should swing together... it was lots of fun... (horrible picture of mom)...



Here is a flashback to the first time mom and dad took me to Boys Ranch park... look how tiny I am!




Mom took this picture to show me... this happened while I was napping... SO funny!


Here are a few cute pictures of me playing this afternoon...

I still love tupperware!


Showing off my top teeth and my scrunch face...


Here is my 9 month photoshoot...



Showing off my M2M bow (made by mom of course)...


We went back to BJ's for dinner and a pizookie, this is where we spent my 6 month birthday too...




See here I am at my 6 month dinner...

But this time I got to eat some pizookie too... YUMMY! I was licking it off my chin!


Mom didn't have any baby wipes at dinner so I came home with food all over my hands and face, mom decided that Maggie should clean it off...


I was cracking up the entire time!


"Don't forget behind the ears..."


"Do I look cleaner?"


I've been practicing my standing... mommy and daddy help me until they think I'm balanced and then they let go and start counting... I've made it to 5. I'm really working hard on it...

Can you tell how proud I am of my standing skills?


This picture cracks mom up because we can't see each other, but we have the exact same facial expression...


"Whoa I'm standing on my own..."


"Look at me daddy!!!"


Check out my jack-o-lantern teeth... aren't they cute?


"Aaaaghhh dog love!!"


See Nana, you had no idea how popular Maggie's bed would be!

No comments: