Monday, September 8, 2008

First Class at Little Gym...

Mom finally found a park for us to go to in the morning that has actual KIDS at it! SO fun! Parr Park is where Mom's League always has their events so we thought we would give it a try... mom even saw a friend from Mom's League there... We'll be going back very soon!



"Mom I really like this park..."


"See those kids over there?"... Mom likes the firetruck playground... so cool!


Mom woke me up early from my morning nap with fun news...

Today was my first Little Gym class...


Mom decided I should wear monkeys since I was going to be "monkeying around"...


"Ha... you're punny mom"...


This is my new smile... mom is hoping it doesn't stick... but it sure is cute.

We didn't get any pictures of the class... but I had a great time and when we were done Miss Rachel gave me a stamp on my foot... it's a bee! Daddy was worried I got a tattoo while he was at work. My favorite thing so far about Little Gym is Loopdy Loops... Miss Kirsten was right they are the best!


After class mom took me for gelato since I did so good... YUMMY!!! GET IN MY TUMMY!


"Ahhh... much better..."


When we got home I practiced my crawling a little more...


Mom was super excited because Ellen premiered today... Ellen makes her day happy...

I was excited because the Jonas Brothers were on... I danced (mom needs to post the video but she's too tired)... and tried to crawl over to them.... they are SO cute!

No comments: