Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day!

What a way to start out the morning! I find out that daddy is staying home with us on a weekday (yay for Labor Day!) and mom is icing cupcakes!!! Woo hoo! Let me have it!




"Maggie it's my icing..."


"Daddy, make her stop..."


This afternoon we went to Tina's house for a tribe tribe get together. These tribe people are lots of fun! They all tell jokes (and I laughed right along with them at each one) and they seem to REALLY like me! YAY!

Tina has 4 doggies! This is Frankie... she's my size and definitely my favorite!


This is my friend Ru...


When we got home I worked on my pre-crawling/pre-pulling up skills again... I'll get there someday...


"Am I cute mom?"


Here are some pics from June 26th in the same outfit... see how fast I'm changing? It's crazy how much my hair has grown in just 2 months!





Check me out playing with my beads and practicing my standing...


"Mommy are you impressed?"


Maggie doesn't look too impressed...

No comments: