Friday, September 5, 2008

Mom's League Meeting

Mommy is a member of the GCS Mom's League and today was the first meeting of the year. I am still young enough to not go to their childcare (mom's not sure she's ready anyway) so I got to show off a new outfit (from the Gap) and a new bow! Pretty cute huh?

The meeting was long and cut WAY into my nap time, but mom was impressed with how well I behaved. She just kept feeding me treats (she sure knows how to keep me happy!)...

Tonight daddy is having a Boys Night Out with Ru and mommy and I are watching girly movies. Hopefully I'll have more pictures to post this weekend.

See I still stick my tongue out sometimes...


Showing off my bow...


And my first grade smile... this picture makes mommy laugh!


My big smile...


Ok this one makes mommy laugh too...

No comments: