Thursday, September 4, 2008

Where have I been????

I know... I know... usually I post every day or every other day... but now I've gone and left you all for 3 whole days!!! AND I don't even have much to share! I'm sorry... and mommy promises we'll do better!

Mommy is working on getting her bow business back up and running and working on a couple of other craft projects for friends so she has been busy working on that. Check out her new blog at http://cupcakeclips.blogspot.com/ & all the updates to her website... http://www.cupcakeclips.com/store/

I am working on my 3rd set of teeth (#5 & #6), trying to get rid of a little cold and sill getting frustrated by crawling (or lack there of). I did stand for a couple of second on my own yesterday and mom and I have been enjoying the cooler weather. We went for an evening swing on the hammock last night... it was so fun!

Here are a few pictures to hold you over...

Mom can always tell how the afternoon is going to go based on my attitude when I wake up... when I'm all smiles, I'm going to be fun!


Alright more comparison pictures... some are from 6/19 and some are from today...










Showing off my curves... errgh... buddah belly!


People always say I look like a baby doll... this is my dolly pose. :)


A close up...


Can you tell mommy was making me laugh?


Me and my daddy chillin'...

No comments: