Friday, September 12, 2008

Playgroup & Visitors...

I was pretty excited when I woke up this morning and mommy told me we were going to playgroup... it's been a while since we played with my playgroup friends...

Of course going to playgroup means a cute outfit...


Sorry Papa, I know you don't liek the black background, but mom forgot to pick up a gray one...


This picture kind of freaked mom out... she thinks I really look like a little girl in this picture...


But a cute little girl...


Playgroup was hosted by Luke... this is Luke... I think he likes me...


He crawled over to me and then gave mommy this look like "is this ok?"


Then he moved closer... I think he was flirting...


Here's our whole playgroup (some are missing)...


Here we are at the end of June... we're growing up fast!



I took my afternoon nap late and when I woke up... I had visitors!
Nana & Grandad evacuated from Houston and came to see me!


I definitely remembered them this time...




Mom got a few pictures of me in my cute strawberry hat...


Mom wishes she had this hat in every fruit for me...


"Am I cute Nana?"


Yes I still have a little baby fat on my cheeks...


"What do you think dad... am I cute?"


We went back to Spring Creek for some BBQ which meant green beans for me!!! (can you believe I left my hat on the entire dinner???)



See mom promised that if I kept it on I could have ice cream... mmmmm.... ice cream!!

No comments: