Saturday, September 27, 2008

Teaghan's 1st Birthday!!!

Today was my friend Teaghan's 1st birthday party... mom made the invitations, the cake and Teaghan's bow for the event so we were very excited!



Laughing SO hard that I couldn't keep my eyes open...


Mom made me this fun shirt that says my name and has cupcakes on it... Teaghan's theme was cupcakes... (notice now I'm crossing my feet even when I stand!)


I was cracking mom up!


When we got to the party mom put the cake together and then let the big girls decorate it.


While they did that, us babies played on the floor.


Future college roommates! UT KKG's!


Teaghan's brother Garrett came over to play with us... I thought he was pretty cute!


Teaghan got frustrated waiting for her cake... who can blame her!


Teaghan's mommy was brave enough to light a candle... mom said we'll be skipping that this year!


First taste...


Do you think she likes it?


Yep... she definitely liked it!


Here she is after spending a few minutes with her cake...


While all the kids worked on the pinata, mom and I went in the bounce house... I really liked it when mom was jumping with me, but she couldn't get a picture of that...



Mommy turned around and found me like this...


She helped me stand up to play...


Teaghan's Aunt Sarah bought her this really cute birthday hat...



Time for Teaghan to open her presents...





"I'm getting pretty good at this sippy cup thing"


I love Teaghan's older sister Hayley...


"Mommy... can I have a big sister?"

(mom note: when I told Hayley that Milla loves girls her age and wishes she had a big sister, Hayley told me that I could just make another baby and Milla could be the big sister... I cracked up!)

No comments: