Friday, September 26, 2008

Random Photos of the Week

Mom just informed me that she hadn't posted any of the random pictures we've taken this week...

"Mom... I'm disappointed in you!"


Tuesday morning mom took me up to watch the LD Bell Highschool Band practice... SO much fun!


I especially like the flag girls...


The I realized if I turned around I could stand!


The metal bleachers made great noise when I played "pat pat" on them...


Wednesday dad found me napping like this... mom says this is how she use to sleep...


Thursday mom decided I should wear my Aloha shirt again... I wore it on our trip to Corpus, but we didn't get any pictures... mom made me a great bow with a pineapple in the center to match.


Don't I look like a toddler here?


And even more here...


"Wait... what the heck is on my head?"


"Whoa is that always there..."


Mommy fed me lunch right next to the carousel and I went crazy for it... she went to buy us tickets and realized it was cash only!!! Luckily I turned on the charm and the guy let us ride for free! What's better then carousel rides??? FREE carousel rides!!!



Mom's been trying to get a picture showing off my front top teeth... here they are!!!


Can't see teeth but mom thinks I'm pretty cute in this picture...


If you blow this one up, you can see my new bottom tooth.


I give great hugs these days...


I love my daddy....


Giving my Fonzie thumbs up... Heyyyyy....


"My daddy makes me happy!"


Lately I've been checking out my old swing that still sits in mom and dad's room when I'm in my walker so mom decided to let me swing this morning...


I LOVED it!


I was making it go faster and faster!


Another tongue shot...


Here I am in the same swing months ago... my how I have grown!

No comments: