Sunday, September 14, 2008

My weekend with Hurricane Ike Evacuees...

Saturday morning we all went to the mall before the storm hit... Nana and Grandad wanted to buy me some Gymboree clothes... YAY Gymboree!



After my nap, Grandad showed me the toy he bought me. It's a Laugh & Learn Puppy... SO much fun!


Maggie was a little jealous... she thought she was my only puppy...


I'm SO proud of myself when I stand!



One thing I love about Maggie is that she lets me just pull her hair without nipping at me or anything...



I got dressed up for our dinner at Abuelos...

This is my model shot...


and of course my smile...


See don't I look like I know how to crawl?


Look what I did next! Mom thinks maybe I don't like being on my knees and I'm going to learn how to bear crawl...



This morning I helped mommy with the laundry...


"Am I helping yet?"


"How about now?"


"What if I get in the basket?"


"Almost in..."


Look how much Maggie loves her Nana...


Fisher Price toys are 30% off right now at ToysRUs (good time to go Christmas shopping) and mommy and daddy bought me a new toy... it's a grocery cart that I can push! I'm not pushing it quite yet... but I did a great job of balancing on it...


It's got all kinds of fun groceries in it!


My favorite are the eggs! They have little faces!


Look at Callie... she looks like she's packaged up in the Fisher Price box.


Daddy tried to ship her away...


I wanted to show off my giraffe riding skills to Nana and Grandad...


See me standing...


"Giddy up giraffe... giddy up"



Cuddling with Nana and Grandad after waking up for my nap (still groggy)...


Tonight was spaghetti night... every spaghetti night I enjoy it a little more... it was even better because Nana and Grandad were there to enjoy spaghetti night with me!

No comments: