Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Halloween Costume & More...

Ok so this is a catch up post... mom has been great about posting videos, but not so great about posting pictures. Keep reading after this post for some great dancing and clapping videos.

See I'm still trying to figure out this crawling thing...


Mom wants to get me a shirt that says "Too Cute to Crawl..."


So since I love to stand so much mom asked dad to build me a ballet barre so I could practice...

First thing I did... rise up on my toes, just like mom. Mommy walked on her toes until she was 10 years old, she's hoping she didn't pass this on to me!


"Daddy this is GREAT! Thank you!"


Mom is going to hang a mirror and some other toys for me to check out while I work on my leg strength...


"Daddy... what happens if I fall?"


Working on my ballet moves...


I was super excited when the cat came to visit!



Then it was time to cheer on the Cowboys...

My best football player pose! Grrrr....


This shot shows how big my head is in relation to my tiny little body...


Showing off my 3 bottom teeth...


"Peek-a-boo..."


"Whatcha doin' mom?"


Monday morning mom took me to the park to feed the ducks... I wasn't afraid of the geese this time at all!


We of course also did a little swinging...


Then we walked around the pond... I was totally interested...


"Where we going mom? I'm not done yet..."


So today mom and I got my Halloween costume... it's SO cute and it was on sale 35% off at ToysRUs....

I'm going to be a PUPPY!

"Mommy... I think there's a rule about not taking pictures in ToysRUs... what if we get caught and can't come back in? That would be TERRIBLE!!!"


I tried on my costume for daddy tonight...

Much happier puppy!


Maggie had to check the new puppy out!


Mom said I felt like a muppet in it...


Showing off my tail at my ballet barre...


What do puppies do? They crawl! Maybe I'll be crawling by Halloween!


"Ruff!"


Sweet puppy puppy...


Innocent puppy...


We'll have more puppy pictures when Halloween gets here. Mom is going to make me a collar and some bows for my ears... we're thinking about going to get my picture taken in my costume... I also have a bee costume and mom's friend is working on a cupcake costume... a girl can never have too many costumes!!!

I'm finally really able to use my entertainment table... I even take my hands off and balance on my belly...



"Am I doing it right mom?"


No comments: