Sunday, September 7, 2008

My 9 month statistics...

Ok here are my statistics (mom busted out her measuring tape this morning)...


I'm 18.8 pounds, and that is
at the 43th percentile for weight (I was 17 pounds at my 7 month appointment)

I'm 28 inches long, and that is
at the 57th percentile for height (I was 26 inches at my 7 month appointment)

My head circumference is 18.8 inches, and that is
at greater than the 97th percentile for head circumference (My head was 17.75 at my 7 month appointment)...

So it looks like I'll fit in my 6 to 12 month clothes for a little while longer (and I'm fitting pretty well in 12 to 18 month clothes as well)... Mom says that clothes that fit me well last month are hanging off of me this month, we think I'm just thinning out as I get longer...

As far as hats... well mom had to buy me a 2T-5T hat the other day... no wonder I can't crawl! I'm all head!

No comments: