Sunday, September 7, 2008

Last Pool Day...

Have I told you about my blankie? I love my blankie SO much! I usually don't leave my crib without it and have even been seen walking around in my walker with it in my mouth...

It makes a great head wrap...


See?


Still working on my crawling... also working on pulling up... I think I'm going to do both on the same day... I'm getting SO close!



The Fort Pool is officially closed for fall/winter. Daddy promises we'll get in the hot tub a few times this month, but our pool days are over.

Here are some pics from our last adventure...

"Brrr... it's kind of cold in here mom..."


"You promise it'll warm up?"


Flashback... here's my first pool experience back in May...


Playing with my ducky...


SO tall!


Flashback to the first pool day again...


Cozy in my towel getting warm after all that fun...


Our family pic in our Cowboy shirts... today was the season opener and I cut my afternoon nap short so I could watch it... GO COWBOYS!!!

No comments: