Monday, September 15, 2008

Hoodies & Puppies...

Mommy got me dressed this morning for Little Gym class (which got canceled so we get to go tomorrow)... we decided I would sport my puppy t-shirt that she got me for $1.99 at Gymboree last year... pretty cute for $2 huh?


Here's my new puppy bow... I have a lot of new puppy stuff from the Lots of Dots line of Gymboree for fall.


Guess what I did when mommy wasn't looking? I cut my 5th tooth! It's already through the skin and everything! Mom is SO impressed with how much easier this one was... it's there to the left of my two bottom teeth.


Showing off my scrunch face smile...



This morning it was actually a little chilly outside... so mommy put me in a hoodie...

It took me a couple of minutes to warm up to it...



"What are these things mom... what are sleeves?"


It's super hard to get me to sit still long enough to get pictures these days... I start lunging off to the side...


Do you see my curl that is over my hoodie?


I look excited in this picture, ready to party in my hoodie!


Another comparison picture... the first was taken today (gotta love the tongue) and the second was taken back on Feb 22nd!




Check me out! I'm standing... but I'll admit, I didn't pull myself up that way... mom stood me... but I was pretty excited to be there!

No comments: