Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Little Gym & Mac & Cheese...

Today I went to the Little Gym in Keller for my second Bugs class. My friend Addison, who I met last week, was there and I was pretty excited to see her...


"Mom she's a little close to me don't you think?"


Before Addison got there I was captivated by the ballet class going on... I can't wait to take ballet!


The other day mom was eating fried mac and cheese (bad mommy!) and I wanted the mac & cheese inside... mom has offered me M&C before, but I've never been interested... until the other day... mom decided to make some tonight to see if I still liked it... I DEFINITELY DID!!!!!!

I ate all my garden veggies and my mac & cheese... (notice Maggie waiting in the wings)

Look how good my pincher grabber skills have gotten...


"Mom you've been holding out on me..."


"This stuff is GREAT!"


"If I smile at you can I have a cookie?"


"Yay! Dessert!"


"Thanks mom!"

1 comment:

The Guerra Girls said...

Mac-n-Cheese is my FAVORITE, too! Mommy mixes broccoli (I call them little trees) in with it, too, and I like that. She thinks she's sneaking in a veggie, but anything covered in cheese is tasty!!!