Sunday, September 21, 2008

First Trip to the Beach!

This weekend we went on our first Family "Mini-Vacation"... We went to Corpus Christi for Papa's birthday... Happy Birthday Papa!!!

Our vacation was way overdue (but you don't want to travel to Corpus during the summer... it's just too hot) and I handled the 6 1/2 hour car trip each way REALLY well. I don't want to see my car seat for a few days, but other than that I did great.

There will be lots more pictures to share from the weekend, but this first set is from my first trip to the beach.

The big ones are Mommy's favorites...

Our family picture...


Mommy found a tiny shovel and bucket for me to dig with... I thought chewing on it was much more fun!


"This is TOO much fun!"


Mom thought it would be cool to write my name in the sand...


Dad says this picture looks like I just flew in from out of town and mommy caught me... I wish! That would be a whole lot better than the drive!


Here are the rest of the pictures...

Me and dad when we first got to the beach, I wasn't sure what I thought...


Another family pic...


My first reaction to sitting in the sand...


Mom wrote all of our initials in the sand with a heart...


Me and my mommy... (notice mommy buried my feet)


See I told you I thought chewing on them would be a good idea...


I played with the sand, but I didn't eat any... aren't you proud?


A nice photography shot...


Seriously one of my favorite places on earth is on my daddy's shoulders!


Look at how beautiful the sky is!


After I did so good with the sand, mom decided it was time to see how I would do with the water...


Jumping the waves...


You can't tell from my face, but I liked it alot... Aunt Melissa, do you think we could go surfing in a few years?


Another picture of my flying in...


Check back soon (maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow depending on when mom goes to bed) to see the rest of the pictures from my trip. We had lots of fun!

No comments: