Thursday, September 11, 2008

Maggie & My Leopard Print

I adore my dog! I love pulling her tail...


Rolling underneath her...


Petting her... she's my best friend!


Aren't we cute?


Mom caught me trying to get the laptop to post on my blog... too bad I still don't know how to type!


Jeans are interesting... so far I'm not impressed...

My thighs are so big that I couldn't bend my legs! Hard to practice crawling if you can't bend your legs!


"Why can't I crawl?"


"Mom PLEASE take these off..." (hopefully my legs will thin out when I get mobile and I can wear them again because they are super cute!)


"Ahhh these are much better!"


This morning mom and I went to our first MOPS meeting... I did great again and got to wear my fun leopard print outfit again...


My hair is getting so curly that some people have started asking mom if she is curling it with a curling iron... as if!




Practicing my faces...



Me and my mommy before the meeting....



Maggie always wants to be in the picture...


Here are some pics of me in the same outfit on May 31st...



Look at how much my hair has grown!

No comments: