Thursday, November 6, 2008

11 month statistics...

Have you heard the news? I'm 11 months old today! 1 month until I'm officially not a baby anymore... I already give kids funny looks when they call me "baby"... I give them a look as if to say "who you calling baby... baby"... I definitely already think of myself as a toddler, even if I'm not quite toddling yet....

Ok so mom thinks she forgot to post my 10 month statistics... so some of these I've been doing for a while...

Here are some updates...
  • I have 8 teeth...
  • I weigh 19 pounds (mom will have to measure my head and length later)...
  • My hair is getting longer and longer and mom pinches the back of it in my bibs because it's past my collar...
  • I am speed crawler
  • I can pull up on anything
  • I've started cruising... I will even let go of one piece of furniture and cruise to the next...
  • I can bend over and pick things up when I'm standing... and I keep my balance!
  • I love story time and will turn the pages of the book for you...
  • I sleep 11 hours at night (although the time change has really messed me up) and I'm transitioning to one long nap a day...
  • I clap when other people clap... my favorite show is America's Funniest Home Videos because they clap alot.
  • I love to dance...
  • I adore musical instruments of any kind. Daddy played the guitar for me last night and I loved it, I think he should start teaching me now!
  • My favorite kid's shows are Jack's Big Music Show and Blues Clues.
  • I love the theme song from The Backyardigans
  • I still adore Elmo
  • I give high fives and low fives and think it's hilarious!
  • I can turn the light on and off.
  • My favorite toy is my whiffle ball...
  • I now help put my shirt on by putting my hands through the sleeves, but if mommy doesn't keep up with me, I get VERY frustrated.
  • I HATE having my diaper changed and demand fun toys to play with while it's being done.
  • Every night I crawl from my bedroom to the bathtub naked and it always makes mommy smile... she promises to video tape it tonight... it's really a sight!
  • I understand the phrase "come see me" and I will come flying across the room with my crawling skills shrieking and giggling!
  • I love Little Gym it is the highlight of my week!
  • I have learned how to drink out of a straw and I prefer it.
  • I say all kinds of things, but no one has figured out how to decode what I'm saying...
  • Mom taught me to sing this week... if she hits a note, I will hit it too.
  • I wave "bye bye" to daddy every morning as he leaves for work. Now when I see a truck in a parking lot I wave at it too, because it must be daddy.

No comments: