Sunday, November 23, 2008

Walking & Pigtails...

So I'm finally warming up to the tree... I even helped mommy hang my ornament this morning. Mommy decided we should do a photo ornament of me every year...


"That's a pretty cool frame mommy"...


Mom decided it was time to try pigtails again... she's getting better with the little ponytail holders and I actually left them in!


Oh have I told yall how much I love facing forwards?


One of the reasons I love facing forwards is because I can make funny faces at mommy at the traffic lights... (sorry the picture is so blurry, the flash didn't go off)


Are you ready to see me looking like a toddler...



Are you sure you're ready???



Ok here it is...








So mommy bought me this "magic remote control"... for some reason when I hold this remote control... I can walk! Mom says that when she was my age she had two magic weeble wobbles, one for each hand and they helped her walk too...

No comments: