Sunday, November 2, 2008

Birthday Invitation Pictures & Musical Instruments...

Hi friends... There are ALOT of posts from this weekend... please keep reading...

First of all... Papa came through with the picture of mommy and her doll... (this was her in kindergarten with her favorite doll Cynthia)... Mom will my hair ever be that long?


See why this picture reminded her of it?


Today we did my photo shoot for my birthday invitations... mommy was SUPER pleased with how cute all the pictures turned out...

She made the onesie, bow and tutu and all are available for purchase from Cupcake Clips and bows.


Trying to get use to the feel of the tutu...


Ok I'm over it...


I feel like a princess...


Cheese...


Can you believe that in one month and 4 days I'll be a year old???


Mommy sheds at least one tear over it every day...


This is the photo mommy decided to use for my invitations...


Shortly after my perfect photo shoot... I got my first visible boo boo... I fell over on my xylophone...


Speaking of xylophones...

Mom bought me some musical instruments the other day and I got to play with them today... I was a natural!

No comments: