Monday, November 3, 2008

Not Me Monday II...



Mom here... alright I forgot to do "Not Me Monday" last week, but I'm ready to do it this week.

The great news is that MckMama gave birth to Stellan and he is PERFECT! He came home from the hospital today... they are such a precious family. Definitely check out her site if you have time... www.mycharmingkids.net

These past two weeks, no matter what anyone tells you to the contrary, I most certainly did not:

Spend the entire time I rocked Milla to sleep just now pondering what I would write about this week...

I also didn't forget just about everything I thought of then, even though it's only 20 minutes later...

I am definitely not writing this while watching my daughter stand in her crib fighting her nap...

We most certainly are not struggling with the time change and her nap schedule is definitely not off because of it.

I am not so far behind in bow orders that I'm considering mailing one of Milla's bows out instead of making a new one.

I did not share a cup of ice cream with Milla today and it most certainly was not strawberry mascarpone and chocolate hazelnut... so in one meal she had 4 potential allergens (strawberries, milk, chocolate, and nuts)...

I also have not been giving her food like this for a while now (I promise I was more careful in the beginning)...

Even though she has done well with all of these foods I am definitely not too chicken to give her peanut butter... nope not me... I don't tremble in fear at the thought of a peanut butter sandwich and I'm not thinking of waiting a long time before I give one to her.

I am not knee deep in birthday party planning and I am not worried about forgetting to invite someone that will invite us to their's.

I did not take my daughter to every activity we had on our schedule last week even though she had a cold and was cutting teeth... nope I didn't dare.

Last week I didn't do my first craft show and it definitely wasn't the saddest little craft show I've ever seen.

We definitely didn't all feel a little disappointed when only a 25 people attended and there were only 10 vendors.

Tears did not come into my eyes when Roger walked in with Milla... my first break from her in weeks and 3 hours in I did not miss her terribly.

I am definitely not dreading the next craft show knowing that you never know until you get there what you are in for. I have not sat gazing at craft show applications all week trying to decide which to do...

and I certainly have not decided not to do a couple of them because Milla's friend's birthday parties are those days... no that would be silly!

I also have not turned the seatbelt that faces her carseat into a makeshift bow holder... and I definitely will not admit that it's perfect! The bows are out of her reach and I always have them ready to go.

There are definitely not 10 bows on there right now.

Last week I did not get upset when Milla woke up crying at 5am and I had to go in to rescue her... I also didn't laugh my butt off when I got in there to see that her pants were to big for her and had fallen off during the night!

I will not admit that most of Milla's clothes are now too big because she is slimming down now that she is moving more...

This past week I did not eat my entire cookie cake (it was a personal size) by myself...

I also have not raided Milla's candy stash from Halloween a few too many times.

I did not watch my daughter CIO the entire time I wrote this post and I am not THRILLED to announce that for the first time since she learned how to stand up in her crib... she lowered herself down and went to SLEEP! YAY MILLA!!!

1 comment:

Hall Family in MD said...

My 4 year old is really struggling with the time change and I am not liking the wake-up call at 7:30 AM because his body is sure it is 8:30AM