Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Beautiful Fall Day...

Mom is so excited that I finally get to wear some of my fall clothes!

She was trying to get a 11 month picture of me...



But this is the best she got before...


I crawled away... "See ya mom!"


We met Jenny & Bella at the park this morning to play... I still LOVE to swing!


Aren't we cute together?


Such bowheads!


Check us out... this was one of our first playdates back in April...


Showing off my blue eyes...


Mom thinks my new scrunch face is pretty cute... but that it kind of makes me look like Chris Farley.


I love to watch other kids... I can't keep my eyes off of them... I was SO impressed by Bella today... she was walking!!!


Practicing my doll pose...


See here's my new skill of leaning over to pick something up... in this case a leaf... better than eating dirt like Bella did today... eeeewww...


Mommy took me down the big slide a couple of times... it was SO much fun!


Then mommy saw a pile of leaves and decided we should have a little photo session...

"What are these things mom?"


"Look a leaf!"


"I'm covered in them!"


This is my serious look... I had so much fun in the leaves, I ended up staying in there for 15 minutes...


"Can we go swing again mom?"


Mom even walked away to go get a sip of water, thinking I would crawl behind, but I was content just hanging out in the leaves...


Mom decided to try the hat again while I was distracted...


Amazingly I forgot all about my hat once I was on the swing... "Watch out Bella!"


"Weee...."


So mom figured yall are probably pretty bored with swing pictures, so she thought maybe a swing video would be fun...


Make sure you keep reading for my 11 month stats...

No comments: