Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Professional Pics & Park...

A couple of weeks ago mom decided I needed pictures made in my Halloween costume so she loaded me up in the car, drove me to Target where we bought a box of Scoopy Snack Graham Crackers, a dog bone and a pink dog toy and walked over to the portrait studio...

It wasn't the perfect day to take pictures of me... I was getting over a cold and cutting 3 teeth so I wasn't up for very many smiles, but mom still managed to find a few to order...

Here is her favorite shot of the day...


By this point she was tickling me with the dog toy to get me to smile!


Do I look like a puppy?


I got my bone... unfortunately I tried to eat it and it didn't taste very good...


Mom had me dressed in cupcakes because it was her birthday so we tried to get some shots in my outfit as well... I didn't smile ONCE!

But even without a smile, mom thinks this is a beautiful picture of me...


You can see how much I love my mommy in this picture...


This is a position mom sees so often from me... and you can see my cupcakes on my skirt...


"I'm coming to get you..."



This morning some friends from Mom's League met at Parr Park... my favorite park! It was one of my favorite playdates because I was the youngest one there and I love big kids! They are SO much fun to watch and they have the best toys...

Always gotta have some swing pictures...


Clapping and swinging go together like peanut butter and jelly...


"Watch out mom!"


My friend Kiera brought her ride along toy with her to the park... I was in love from first sight!


I think I was staring someone down in this picture that was thinking about stealing it from me... mom says it's a look she figures on seeing a lot of when I'm 5...


"I love you ride on toy"...


"Mommy can I have one?"... Sure enough, this afternoon mommy took me to ToysRUs and bought me my very own! I got the Circus Train version from Fisher Price and it kept me entertained all night... hopefully it'll keep me entertained for many months to come!

No comments: