Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ellis' First Birthday...

My day started out with one of my favorite things... Climbing Mount Maggie Dog...


She licks me when I get to the top...


All the way over!


Today was Ellis' First Birthday Party... the birthday invitation said to wear your favorite costume, but mom didn't feel like having a hot puppy all afternoon so she made me a princess costume...

Here's my princess costume... notice mommy's hair is different? She got it colored this past week... looking good mommy!


See she made my onesie and bow... I love my crafty mom...


Here he is.... The birthday boy Ellis Zack!


He wasn't sure what to think of his cake at first... he'd never had cake before... I should have helped him, I'm an old pro!


See mommy made me a wand too...


"Your wish is my command..."


"What do you mean I don't have magical powers?"


My wand is a great chew toy!


Playing in Ellis' room...


Trying to get a picture of the 4 of us... but Ellis is too fast!


2nd try... Ellis was SO ready for nap time!


This was the last time we saw Ellis & Grace... it was January 31st! Crazy! That was almost a year ago and we only live 30 minutes apart!


This is my puppy dog pose... I'm constantly crawling around with something in my mouth...


Here is Ellis' birthday shirt... it was SO cute! The cupcake was made out a football!


Showing off my big girl clippy...


Miss Grace has a soft spot in her heart for me... she'd love a little girl... but she is excited that she is being blessed with boy #2 this January! Baby Tate we can't wait to meet you!!!


"Mommy can we play with Grace and Ellis more often?"


Miss Grace sent us home with some balloons... who knew there was a toy that the dog, the cat and I could all play with at the same time!



Daddy thought my princess skirt looked pretty cute as a hat...


So I went down for my afternoon nap with straight hair... and woke up like this! Explain that to me? Where do my curls come from????? Mom also wants to know... how does she make them last?


Tonight we went to BJs to celebrate my 11 month birthday... this has become a monthly tradition...


11 months...


9 months...

6 months...

No comments: