Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thank You Bakerella! - Video Added!

Keep reading... two posts today...

First a couple of eating pictures... mom wanted to capture what she sees on a daily basis... sweet potato puree all over my face and a cracker in each hand...


"Isn't this how everybody eats???"


And a flashback moment... here's the first time mom captured my mealtime on film...


I definitely have my straw sippy cup down...


FINALLY mommy broke out the good stuff...

She showed me the cupcakes she had made for daddy to take to work and I was with her this morning when we took them to the Board meeting (they were a huge hit and she already has ORDERS!!!), but I hadn't had one yet...

Mom wanted to save the sugar high for the middle of the day...

"Ok so how exactly do I get into this thing?"


"Maybe I'll just take a big bite..."


Then mom decided a video was necessary...



The sugar is definitely hitting me at this point...


"Roar... bzzz.... bzzz... sugar high is coming..."


"Yummm... definitely finger licking good!"


Thanks Bakerella! This is the smile of a baby who LOVES cake pops!!!

2 comments:

Frugal Jen said...

I love Bakerlla too! Thanks for the comment. Glad we aren't the only one's who were sickend by that commercial.

Bakerella said...

You are welcome Amelia! And Happy 1st Birthday!