Saturday, November 22, 2008

Guess what I'm afraid of?

The Christmas tree! Mommy got a great deal on a new tree for us from her friend Carrie who is moving to San Diego... but it's SO big and scary! I'm petrified of it...



Save me...


I can't even bear to look at it...


After I went down for my afternoon nap, mommy and daddy got to work on decorating the monster... daddy goofed around with the decorations... silly daddy!


Then we went to dinner at Carraba's.


There was a big change when we got to the car... I graduated to a turned around seat! I LOVE IT! This was definitely the best part of my day... I smiled and giggled the entire way to dinner and home... it is SO much better!


Mom took a couple candid pics of me before we went in to eat...

Mom thinks this picture looks like Little Red Riding Hood, scared in the forest...


"Ok I'll look at the camera, but I'm not smiling..."


When we got home mom decided to try to introduce me to the tree again... it's still WAY too big! I just kept pointing at it...


Maggie isn't sure what to think either...


These are daddy's new favorite pictures of us...



The final tree! It really is beautiful mommy, hopefully I'll warm up to it soon.

No comments: