Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Little Gym Graduation & Ed Hardy Shirt...

Today was my Little Gym Graduation day!!! I'm no longer in the Bug class... starting next week I'll be a BIRD!

Since I started Little Gym, I have learned how to crawl, clap, shake bells, wave, pull-up, cruise, walk, do forward rolls, wheelbarrows, and walk the balance beam. My favorite thing is still doing back loopdy doos... they are SO fun!

Mom wishes this picture wasn't blurry...


Oh and I'm not bothered by new sensory experiences like I use to be...


Combining two AWESOME things... parachutes and hula hoops!!!


"I love this place!"


Sitting in a perfect straddle... my toes are even pointed!


"Hi Mom!"


Look how strong I am?


Mom tries so hard to get good pictures of us...


I never grab my toes anymore, but today I did...


See I use to do it all the time!


Look at me... ready to finally tackle the tunnel...


"Are you sure I should do this?"


Let's try this mommy/daughter picture thing again... Notice my medal? It's my 1st award!


I love to shake the bells...


"Look I got a medal!"


"Too bad it's not very tasty..."


When I got up from my afternoon nap, Maggie and I had some cuddles...


And kisses... ewww... dog slobber!


Mom busted out the black backdrop to get a few pictures of me... this is her favorite shirt of mine for fall because it looks like an Ed Hardy shirt that a grown up would wear...


Mom had to give me my leopard to get me to smile...


Chewing on my bottom lip...


There's my smile... showing off all 8 teeth...


This is my favorite way to transport toys... I just stick them in my mouth and crawl away...


"Mom... can I have a laptop for Christmas?"


"Please...."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Many times, one ed hardy clothing would rather not spend exorbitantly on apparel as fashion keeps changing, every now and then.