Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Day!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Sorry this post is a little late, but mom didn't take the laptop with her. Can you imagine how far she fell behind on all the blogs she reads???

This Thanksgiving we traveled to Houston to see lots of family! We stayed with Nana and Grandad and Mimi and Papa came up from Corpus as well. On Thursday we went out to Uncle Jerry & Aunt Kathy's house and everyone was there! Mom's Grandma Pat, Aunt Missy, & Uncle Andy were all there... so were mommy's cousins Lindsay & Greg. Greg even brought me some friends to play with, his kids Aaron and Lilah. Aunt Rinny & Uncle Michael drove up from Austin to spend the day with us. Oh and Daddy's parents came out to Uncle Jerry's house for the day.


My friend Emerson and I have started a Gymboree share program... thanks for lending me this super cute dress Emme!

Dad says this looks like an artistic portrait...


"Are you trying to take a picture of me mom?"


Ok I'll kind of smile for you...


I was a little overwhelmed when I first got there... luckily Maggie was there to protect me...


Did I mention it was HOT? Like REALLY hot! And the A/C wasn't working in part of the house. Mom decided it was time to take my pants off when I was watching football...


"Ahhh... this feels much better..."


When it was time to eat, mom stripped me down to just my shirt, diaper and my cute Thanksgiving bib...

"I'm ready for the grub..." (I loved the sweet potatoes, broccoli casserole, and rolls)


"This is great..."


"All done..." (this is my sign for all done now... I rub my hands together)


Ok time for some family pictures... it was REALLY hot so the pictures didn't turn out too great. (notice I changed my outfit? A true diva needs two outfits for Thanksgiving)...

Aunt Rin, Mom & me...


Mimi, Great-Grandma Pat, Mom & me...


Mimi, Mom, me & Aunt Rin...


Trying to get a family picture...


"I believe I can fly..."


"Yay..."


Walking with my daddy



I love my daddy...


Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving...

No comments: