Saturday, November 1, 2008

Mom's Birthday Dinner...

Tonight I got to experience something totally new... Mommy and daddy took me to a Japanese Hibachi restaurant... it's one of their favorite things to do and mommy decided it was either going to be a ton of fun for me... or I would be afraid of the fire and noise and it would be a disaster...

I'm happy to report that it was SO much fun!!!

Our pre-dinner picture... Mommy says I look like her Madame Alexander doll Cynthia in this picture... Papa can you send me a copy of the picture of mommy in kindergarten with Cynthia? I'd love to see it and share it with my blogging friends...


"Ok dad let me get this straight... there's going to be tricks and fire and I'm going to get to clap for him?"


"Whoa this is SO cool..." (I also LOVED the fried rice... which is funny since it was mom's #1 craving when she was pregnant with me... Jinbeh is by her old work and she use to order fried rice to go for lunch)...


I had SO much fun! I clapped and waved bye to him when he was done cooking our dinner... then I got to watch the other tables too... mom said it was like having a built in babysitter!

Showing of my pouty face when mommy told me that dinner was over


Here's a short video of me enjoying my first Hibachi experience...

No comments: