Saturday, November 15, 2008

Cow PJs & Bella's 1st Birthday Party...

Mom was in love with these pajamas when it was still 100 degrees outside... so she jumped at them when they went on sale... she says it's like a costume, but pajamas...

"Moooo...."


"Mom do you love animal print everything???"


Baby Jail!


"I'm so bored I'm climbing the walls!!!"


Cow print... meet giraffe print...


This afternoon was Bella's first birthday party... It was my first trip to Gymboree Play & Learn and it was SO much fun...

Taking it all in when we first arrived...


Warming up to it all...


Walking across a mushy surface...


Close up of my new bangs growing in...


Daddy went too! This was the 1st birthday party dad has attended with me and I think he had fun too...


Oh and there were SLIDES!!!


YAY!


We all played games together...


and I spent ALOT of time smiling...


My favorite part though were the balls... (mom thinks I look like a kid in this picture... no longer a baby!)


"WHOA that's a big ball!"


Come on down the ramp Anderson...


I had a big milestone moment today... I finally went through a tunnel!


"This isn't so bad..."


"Hey I made it to the other side..."




Mom tried really hard to get a picture of me and the birthday girl Bella...


Almost looking at the camera...


We haven't quite figured out sharing...


Can you tell that I'm ready to just let go and


This was my first attempt to sit in a big girl chair... I did pretty well!


Daddy helped to make sure I didn't fall out...


Mom was nice enough to feed me some cake and frosting...


I was standing all by myself in this picture... of course I didn't realize that...


"Mom can I have a tub of balls at the house?"


Goofiest face mom has ever seen me make!


I did all the hand motions to the goodbye song...


And then I got a balloon and a goody bag... Thanks for having us Bella... it was an awesome party!

No comments: