Friday, November 21, 2008

Loving My Daddy & Leopard Print...

This morning daddy and I were hanging out and I crawled over to him and leaned up against him to cuddle... how sweet am I?


Mom decided it was a good mall day for us... she threw on a leopard onesie and amazingly enough I also have a leopard print fleece jacket! Amazing how that works!

It's still a little big...


"Can I hide in it?"


Mom couldn't get me to sit still on a background, so she decided to take me outside to take some pictures...

Mom loves this picture (ignore the ugly blue trashcan in the background)...


"Hey mom we should do more photo shoots outside..."


Natural light is my friend... A woman stopped me today at the mall and said I had beautiful coloring... thanks!


Mom decided today was a good day for me to ride in my first car... I didn't know what to think of it...


Still a little unsure...


Mommy's sorority sister Carole posted some pictures this morning of her son Hunter's destruction, so mom thought she'd share the mess I made today too...


Tonight we went to Outback to have some yummy grub... notice today I picked out a leopard hat to match my jacket...

2 comments:

Carole said...

Hey Ashley!
I'm glad you found my blog! I'm excited to read yours now:) Amelia is so cute! Hunter and her must be around the same age!

The Guerra Girls said...

I have that coat and those pajamas, too! :) We both have such good fashion sense, Milla!