Monday, November 24, 2008

Walking Videos...

Are you tired of seeing walking videos yet? Today I REALLY walked... no help from anyone or my magic remote control... When Ellen comes on tv I always dance... then mom thinks "man I should video tape this and send it in to Ellen and maybe she'll play it and bring Milla and I out to California and we could meet George Clooney"... by the time she's done with that crazy thought I've always stopped dancing and even though she re-cues the tivo back to the beginning of Ellen's theme song... I still won't dance again...

But today instead of just standing there looking at mom like she was crazy... I WALKED!


Oh and here are some cute pictures from today's car ride... I wanted a balloon SO bad at Walmart and the lady was so nice she even got me a pink one!


No comments: