Thursday, November 13, 2008

Build a Bear & My New Ride On Toy...

Mommy got a coupon in the mail for $5 off a Build A Bear... so guess where our field trip was this morning? We got to the mall bright and early to get Aunt Rinny her earrings, get my birthday outfit monogrammed and get my new bear friend... Pinky...

"Mom am I allowed in here?"


Me and Pinky checking ourselves out in the mirror...


Peek A Boo mommy...


Here I am after building my first bear (well puppy) Pepper...


Meet my new favorite toy... this thing ROCKS!


I can push it...


I can ride on it...


It plays music...


It has Little People...


I like to bang them together...


I LOVE MY CIRCUS TRAIN (I also have a Leap Frog one picked out at Target if anyone is interested)...


I'm still trying to figure out how to get off of it...


And I really like to ride on it with my feet crossed...


Tonight I was just hanging out... standing by the couch, watching tv...


I stand here often...


Remember the first time I tried to stand here back in April?


How did I grow up so fast?

No comments: