Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day & Little Gym...

Did you vote today?

Mommy and I did... (we even had matching shirts...)



Happy Election Day!!!


This morning mom left me in my play area while she worked on the house... she found me climbing the walls!!!



Good thing today was Little Gym day!!! Today was extra exciting because Daddy came to visit! It was the first time he's come to class and we had a great time with him.

Forgive mom for having my bow in her hair... once we start doing forward rolls she takes it off of me and forgets that it's on her...

Doing our warm ups...


Playing with the hula hoops with Lucas...


I even grabbed his and tried to get him to come visit me...


This is the new way that mommy and I walk... it's great fun... if you are learning how to walk you should try it... you can find hula hoops by the bicycles...


I love it!


Daddy helping me do a wheelbarrow...


Addison and I escape sometimes during class and go to play on the equipment...


Mom helping me on the bars...


"Weee...."


The best part of class is when the balls and bubbles come out...


"Let's get 'em Austin..."


At the end of class we all get stamps... this one had a turtle and said "Dynamite"...


Here are 3 videos from class today... don't worry, they're short...


No comments: