Wednesday, January 7, 2009

13 month statistics...

So it looks like mommy is only going to do this every 2 months... she just realized she forgot to do it for my 1 year statistics... so let's catch up!

Here are some updates...
  • I have 9 teeth! My first molar broke through this past weekend... the other 3 molars are coming through quickly!
  • My hair is now the perfect length for pigtails and my bangs probably need trimmed again...
  • I am an excellent walker and I am starting to run...
  • I now prefer to read to myself instead of someone reading to me...
  • I sleep 11 hours at night... sometimes I nap once a day and sometimes twice...
  • I clap when other people clap and laugh when they laugh...
  • I love to dance...
  • My favorite kid's shows are Sesame Street, Jack's Big Music Show, Blues Clues & Imagination Movers...
  • I have finally started to like Abby Cadabby more than Elmo... I even know her name...
  • My favorite toy is my house and my book called "Dog" & Puppies & Kittens. but really I prefer walking to playing with toys...
  • I like to help put my shirt on by putting my arms through and lifting my legs for my pants...
  • I'm now wearing pull ups because I refuse to lay down for a diaper change!
  • I love Little Gym it is still the highlight of my week!
  • I have become a picky eater... my favorite things are yogurt, sugar cookies, and pancakes...
  • I wave and say "bye-bye"... I blow kisses and say "hi"...
  • My favorite word right now is "baby"... I use it correctly when I point to babies, but I also use it to communicate that I want something... as in "baby wants it"...
  • I usually only say a word once and then I don't say it again for a long time... I've been heard saying "hi daddy"... "Milla"... "thank you"... "All done"... "Elmo"... "Abby"... As soon as mommy grabs the video camera I clam up!
  • I'm in love with my baby dolls and my stuffed animals... totally girly!
  • I've started doing a lot more "make believing" including wiping mommy with a rag like I'm giving her a bath and trying to feed her with my spoon... I make "yum yum" sounds while playing tea party with mommy and eating my cupcakes...
  • I am officially the family lego destructor... but I'm starting to figure out how to put them together too...
  • I finally mastered the concept of putting things back in containers... I really enjoy putting my toys away...
  • I've started coloring, though sometimes I still try to eat the crayons...
Here are some pictures from this past month...

No comments: