Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ice Day!

Did you hear we got ice? YUCK! Mommy got to sleep in, daddy got to stay home a couple of extra hours... but I was sad there wasn't snow...

The good news is that I got to wear my cute cardigan that I hadn't gotten to wear yet...


Working on my poses...


Mom was working REALLY hard on getting a smile from me...


She likes this picture a lot...


"Ok mom... I'm bored... what are we going to do today?"


"We could go on a wagon ride..."


"Pretty please, with sugar on top..."


"What's all this white stuff on the ground?"... mom was nice enough to take me down the street and back and show me all the ice.


Then we headed to the mall for lunch... She actually let me run around the food court and I LOVED it!


Then instead of getting me a high chair, she let me sit on the table... SO FUN!


Doing my happy french fry dance...


Then we rode the carousel...


"Giddy-up horsey..."


I gave my horsey lots of pats...

No comments: