Friday, January 2, 2009

Toddlers at the Zoo!!!

New Year's Day was pretty quiet around our house... mommy decided that I should play in my "tunnel", also known as my stuffed animal holder...




Callie enjoyed playing in it too...


Mom even rolled me in it...


And daddy played peek-a-boo with me...



Today we met some friends at the zoo.... this was my first trip to the zoo since I became a walking girl! Can you believe it's 78 degrees? What a perfect day to go to the zoo!


"When can I get out again?"


If you look directly over my hand you'll see an monkey... my favorite!



Look matching backpacks (also known as toddler leashes)...


Here are all the toddlers together... Madeline, Bella, Avery & me... also Avery's sister and Madeline's sister, brother and a friend were all there too (oh and of course our mommies)...

I think my backpack looks like fairy wings...


Sunny day scrunch face smile...


Ahh my sassy smile captured on film...


"Mommy give me that bird!!!"


I finally got worn out and took a little rest in my stroller...


I really enjoyed the zoo today! It's SO much more fun when you can walk around! Thanks Jen & Jenny for inviting us!

No comments: