Thursday, January 22, 2009

Big Girl Jeans...

My friend Addison was sporting the cutest big girl jeans at Little Gym on Tuesday so mommy decided I needed a pair too...

Mom is SO jealous of the adjustable waistband... she says ALL jeans should have this feature for when you eat too much at dinner.

Aren't they cute?


Wanting to play with my legos...


Mom decided we should do some outside photos...


Unfortunately it seems that I have Papa's butt... or lack there of...


The diaper doesn't help I'm sure...


"Mommy, give me that camera..."


Our outing today was to Dunkin Donuts and the 99 cent store... did you know you can get HUGE coloring books at the 99 cent store? I got books, coloring books and an Abby Cadabby Purse...

Oh and Dunkin Donuts gives little ones like me a free munckin donut... AWESOME! Frugal Jen would be proud of mom!


Yummo!


Ok make sure you keep reading after this post for some sad videos...

3 comments:

Frugal Jen said...

I am so proud free donut and 99 cents store!

Now I am craving a donut, I don't that is on the diet :(

Anonymous said...

You girls are just like me! I love the 99 cent store! What a cutie in those jeans! -Aunt Rinny

Anonymous said...

Hi Milla & Ashlee - I had a question about Lil Gym, but can't find your email! If you get a chance, will you drop me a line?

karen [dot] morris [at] gmail [dot] com

(I can't wait until Madeline has enough hair to actually wear some of your bows!)