Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday Night Antics...

So mom left her camera at home today when we went out so we only have pictures of tonight... oh and several videos... hopefully they are all entertaining enough! Our outing today was to Half Price books and to the park (I even got to play in the sand)...

Tonight while mommy was cooking dinner she looked up and found me like this... (look closely)... I have boobs! This picture scares mommy... she can't imagine me ever being a teenager!


So have you heard that I've become a picky eater? To the point that mommy is frustrated with making me anything at all... well tonight she had just finished browning some ground beef and I pointed to it like I wanted to try it... I ended up eating an entire serving of it! On top of that I ate a serving of spinach souffle (thanks stouffers!), some mac and cheese and since I did SO good... mommy decided to make homemade chocolate pudding...

YUMMY!


"Here Maggie... try some..."


Mom decided to let me finger paint with the pudding... SO fun!


"Is it a masterpiece yet?"


Mom thinks it's amazing how pretty I am with pudding on my face!


"Where's Milla?"


"Peekaboo!"


After dinner it was time for Maggie and I to play ball and run around the house...


"Lick my feet Maggie"...


How cute is my dog?


See I'm figuring out how to put on my socks...


Ok yall ready for some videos...

Here is mommy's new favorite video...


Mom is trying to get a video of me running... but I'm too fast...



I guess watching Maggie fetch all these months has rubbed off on me... Daddy threw my sock and I ran off to fetch it...


I like to ride my horsey... but I REALLY like daddy to spin me on it... Mom thinks it's time for a sit and spin...

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

Milla just wants mommy to make her cake balls to eat :)