Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Pink Pigtails & Adventures of LIttle Gym...

So mom didn't have time to help me blog yesterday so here is a double dose...

Yesterday was really cold so I got to sport my new hat (which is SO big it actually fits daddy!) Pretty cute huh?


Just hanging out eating some snacks...


"Come on mom... let's go run some errands" (I'm never eager to go run errands...)

.
Fast forward to today... not as cold outside... so I got my pigtails back....

Notice my shirt... it says "Trouble Maker"... NOT ME! Never!

.
Well today at Little Gym my shirt should have said "Miss Independent" because I was totally a loner! I didn't want to play with any of the kids... I just wanted to explore on my own... quite different than the baby who started Little Gym in the fall...

But look I actually touched the parachute... AMAZING!

.
See here is the rest of my class having a good time together while I shook the parachute...


And then I was off on my own...


"Where's Milla?"


"Peekaboo Mommy"... I wanted to play in the donut hole too, but only on my terms...


"Peekaboo everyone else!!!"


I decided to rejoin the class to enjoy bubble time...


But then I was back to being independent...


I sure am a handful these days!!!

No comments: