Friday, January 30, 2009

Meet the Lucky 07...

So today was our 3rd meeting with the Lucky 07 playgroup and we are SO excited to join this awesome group! Mommy said it's time for all our blog readers to get to know the new cast of characters...

"What do you mean that my playgroup is no longer together? What happened?"


"Oh we're going to go play with the kids we played with last week?"


"Let's go!"


Today the Lucky 07's went to Jump for Fun. They have toddler time where big kids aren't allowed so we can get in all the bounce houses without getting trampled...

Ok so this is Hudson or "Huddy"... he's super cute! He's 17 months old and always on the move... oh and he's definitely the best dressed...


This is Carter, he's 19 months old and he already has a little sister! (You can see her feet outside the bounce house)...


This is Milla... HA! You know me... I'm the kid always on the slide...


Hey 3 kids all standing still long enough to take a picture... amazing!


This is Brooklyn (she's 18 months old) and he mommy is having another baby next month! We can't wait to play with baby Stella!


This is Elmo... not part of our playgroup, but one of my best friends... I walked up to him and said "Elmo, Elmo"... mom was SO impressed!


Check me out going through a tunnel... I kept trying to stand up, but I was too tall...


Mom thought I looked SO small compared to the huge bounce houses...


When daddy saw this picture he said "wow she was all over the place"... yes I was...


See how happy I was??


Mom didn't get pictures of a few of my new friends, but we promise to take more pictures the next time we meet... we're even planning a Valentine's Party at Hudson's house...

I haven't slept in the car since November... but playgroup was SO exhausting today... I was out like a light!


Tonight mommy was making me laugh and it reminded her of my first laughing video...

No comments: