Friday, January 9, 2009

4 Videos & Boomerangs...

First for your viewing pleasure... 4 videos...

Dancing to Ellen...


Still dancing to Ellen (notice it's a different day)...


So we were waiting on Corbin to eat his lunch and mommy decided to pile all my stuffed animals on me...


Then she helped me practice my jumping before we headed to Boomerangs...


And now some pictures...

Yesterday mommy and I met Corbin and his mommy Kat at Boomerangs. It's a new jump place right by our house and it has a toddler area... yep we're toddlers now!

And look we actually play together now!


"Come on Corbin... bounce me!"

"Peekaboo mommy"...


They had a great slide and pirate ship too...


"Mommy can you help me?"


Once I got up there I loved walking around...


You see this tunnel? I went in it! Amazingly enough so did claustrophobic mommy!

Just checking everything out...


"Mommy give me your camera and no one will get hurt..."


We played so hard we needed a snack!


Then we were off to play together again...

Corbin kept tackling me!

"Hi Mommy!"


"Corbin can you drive?"

"Ok mom... I'm ready to go home for a nap please..."

No comments: